RHBC Chamber Members are Hiring!
Are you looking for a new job? Check out some of the RHBC Chamber members that are hiring below.
Plantation Lumber & Hardware:
- Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver
- Receiving and stocking of inventory, helping process order for customers to pick up, some lifting, operating forklift, and delivery of items.
- Counter Sales Weekend Manager
- Friday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Knowledge of building materials, POS system, and retail experience required.
- Counter Sales
- 30 hrs/week
- Knowledge of Building Materials, retail experience, stocking inventory, phone orders, customer service, etc.
Please inquire by contacting Plantation Lumber and Hardware at (912) 756-3316. You can visit their website at http://plantationhardware.com/
GeoVista Credit Union - Richmond Hill Branch:
- Member Service Representative
- Perform duties as a liaison between the member and the credit union. Responsible for providing account information, opening new accounts, and professionally handling members' daily credit union needs. Provide a variety of transaction services to members as indicated by policy and procedure. Cross-sell the services offered by GeoVista Credit Union to members.
- Click here for job duties and responsibilities.
- Apply Here
- Receptionist/Admin Assistant Corporate Division
- This position is an hourly position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. This position reports to the RPI Richmond Hill Office Manager.
- Send resume firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for Daily Opening Procedures: Arrive a few minutes early. Turn on TV, adjust heat or ac, prepare coffee and monitor throughout the day, check paper in fax machine and both copiers in the kitchen and monitor throughout the day
- Responsible for Daily Closing Procedures: Turn off TV, adjust heat or ax, check all supplies, turn off all lights except hallway and lock back door
- Telephones and Voicemail Management, include daily phone log into the Hub Spot
- Greet and assist all guests
- Assist potential new hires with pre-employment packet – obtain a copy of driver’s license from prospect and route packet to the proper manager
- Assist field callers with Am Ex purchases
- Assist subcontractors and notify Project Coordinators with any subcontractor needs
- Route all field personnel, with “HR” related needs, to proper Project Coordinator FIRST
- Assist truck lines with deliveries when they show up – Shop Manager will assist
- Check street mailbox twice-weekly (afternoons)
- Assist with management & ordering of office supplies (Staples)
- Assist with management of Fed Ex supplies
- Assist with mgmt. of coffee/kitchen supplies (coffee, creamer, creamer that JR likes, etc.)
- Assist with mgmt. & ordering of mail area supplies, including refilling postage on the postage meter
- Keep forms replenished (folders on the wall in mail area)
- Assist with mgmt. of copiers & printers in kitchen & ordering of supplies when needed (copy paper and toner)
- Call service center when repairs are needed to equipment
- Call service center when toner is needed for equipment
- Assist with mgmt. of supplies for laminator and binding machine in kitchen
- Assist with mgmt. of paper supplies needed for the office (paper towels, toilet paper, etc.)
- Provide assistance, as needed, with filing, organizing, ordering etc..
- Assist Office Manager with holiday office decor
- Provide “light” assistance to RPI personnel as the need arises (i.e., if someone does not know how to use the scanner, show them – things like this)
- Serves as support stuff for Controller, Coordinators, and Managers
- Pick up mail from post office daily
- Open and distribute mail accordingly
- Misc. and various office duties to participate as part of the team.
C&H Precision Weapons:
- C&H Precision Weapons is HIRING!
- Office Manager / Shipping Coordinator
- Can you show up on time five days a week?
- Can you answer phones, provide good customer service, check-in projects, coordinate shipping products?
- Send your work history and experience to email@example.com
- Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver