Electrical Service Technician
The Electrical Service Technician is responsible for establishing rapport and trust with residential service customers and estimate their electrical needs/enhancements for residential homes. Other duties would include identifying electrical hazardous aspects located in homes, identifying non-UL equipment, and code violations while offering solutions to the client for repairs/replacement. Taking part in the installation including smoke alarms, GFCIs, breakers, PVC conduit, and larger electrical service items.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose and repair residential and commercial electrical systems.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems
- Perform general electrical maintenance and read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Inspect, diagnose, and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Inspect and perform corrective maintenance on circuit breakers and transformers
- Engage with customers to inform them of issues, solutions, and outcomes; recommend products and services for optimal system performance
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Highly 2+ years' experience in Residential and/or Commercial Electrical Experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or Tech/Trade School strongly preferred
- Valid US Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record
Safety is the company’s number one priority. Subject to company needs, employee must undergo pre-employment drug screen and maintain compliance with company Drug Free Workplace Program at all times. Employee must also comply with company safety program at all times.
To apply for this position, interested candidates must submit a resume at email@example.com. For more information about CS Hurd Electrical Contracting, please visit https://cshurd.com/.