Landscape Project Manager (All Locations)
1 month ago
- supervising project managers and field personnel
- managing subcontractors
- overseeing projects to substantial completion and through the warranty period
- communicating with customers and project architects
- maintaining quality standards.
- business development
- setting up projects
- reporting weekly and monthly
- managing equipment
- labor billing and collecting receivables
Requirements: At least 4 years of landscape construction project management experience, at least 2 years of operations management experience in a landscape construction setting, a Bachelor's degree in related field and a valid driver’s license.
If you have a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, take care of your people, keep your word, and are willing to learn, we’d love for you to join our team!
To apply, contact Jerry Ashmore at (843) 592-3818 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Positions open in SC also.
960 William Hilton Parkway, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928