Young Leaders of Bryan County
This class is designed for High School Juniors and Seniors looking to develop relationship and leadership skills before they move on to the next stage in life.
What to expect:
- Five full day classes. These classes focus on leadership, Communications/Team Building, History and Government, Economic Development, Education, and Environment
- Classes are January - June on one Friday a month
- There is an admission cost, but the RHBC Chamber works to have students sponsored by local companies.
- Transportation is provided
If you have any questions please contact Kathryn at KJohnson@RHBCchamber.org or Jennifer Sack at email@example.com
Please contact Summer at SBeal@RHBCchamber.org to sign up as a sponsor.
Sponsor a Student
- Sponsor a student to cover their tuition for the Young Leaders of Bryan County Program. Join us for the kickoff session in January and their Graduation in June. You will also receive advertising on our website.
- This sponsorship covers lunch for a session. Join us for lunch and speak to the students. (only 2 left)
Nominations for Class of 2024 will open in June of 2023.
Founded in 2002, by the Richmond Hill Bryan County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Bryan is designed to bring together a diverse group of potential leaders and provide a forum for a shared viewpoints on the needs of Bryan County. Our mission is to develop a new generation of leadership to enhance the future of Bryan County. Leadership Bryan is an every-other-year program. The next class will begin in January 2024.
Format: The program consists of six full day classes. Classes focus on Leadership, Communications/Team Building, History and Government, Economic Development, Education and Environment.
Admission: Up to twenty participants will be accepted for the class of Leadership Bryan. The selection committee will review the applications and select the participants based on criteria which will ensure wide representation of the community. Notification of acceptance will be emailed to nominees.